Chat Room
Create Post

Thread: Chat Room

Chat Room

I don't know if its just me, but though I wasn't here during the Sunday night Poolee chats, but I and a few of the poolees, a certain officer candidate (yeah you Justin), and many of the Marines spend a good amount of time in there (when there happens to be people in there)...

I have received a lot of good feedback and its easier to socialize and make friends with the poolees and learn/ask questions from the Marines. I don't know what we should do about getting that back up, but I would definitely be willing to take part. Know that its summer as well I doubt school will be a problem. I also think it would take away from repetitive questions and more one on one could happen if necessary...

I was wondering what everyone thought about this or even if it isn't fully organized if we could set something up, even if it a one time thing. What does everyone think?

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Excellent, I don't believe I've been to an official poolee meeting on the chat. How about this coming Sunday?

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    by bgsuwoody - I was wondering what everyone thought about this or even if it isn't fully organized if we could set something up, even if it a one time thing. What does everyone think?
    Well well well it seems that I found a interim volunteer. bgsuwoody expect to here from me by PM before Sunday!

http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/sh...142#post247142

OORAH!!!

Jim

Sounds Good Staff Sergeant I'll be waiting...

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Ya'll tell me what time to be there - I'll jump in too.

I will cover the rear I guess

ill be there also. just let me know what time.

Hey Staff Sergeant, I will be working until 1 a.m. this morning and if there is any pertinent information that I need to make a response to, I think that I will need to get the message by Sunday morning or tonight. I "think" I have recruited Justin493 to help me with this endeavor so if you wouldn't mind sending him the info too it would be a great help and I will make sure I get a thread out to inform anyone of the information that you find important.

Thread Information